We are proud to partner with Smile Dial for the 2020 Tram Pull.
This unique event is a crowd favourite with spots filling fast !
SMILE DIAL TRAM PULL
This event is a great team building exercise for a great cause
Teams of 5 pull 15 tone trams down the main street of Ferrymead racing each other for the fastest time.
ABOUT SMILE DIAL
Smile Dial is a registered charity based out of Christchurch, who’s purpose is to support families who are raising children who have special needs or ongoing medical care.
It was started in 2012 by Kelly Dugan (Kelly Boy) as a way to connect with other families who were going through similar struggles with their children.
Smile Dial aims to continue to provide support and experiences to help put smiles on dials of all members of the family.
Here are just some of the things we have done recently to help support our members.
- Coffee groups around the country
- Family picnics
- Milestone Fund – providing equipment for children to help them reach their next Milestone
- Free firewood deliveries
- Mothers Day and Fathers Day gifts
- Christmas presents sent around the country
- Experiences for kids – rafting, skydiving, v8 racing
- Sensory friendly movies, lego show access, and visits to Santa
- Paying for diagnosis assessments & therapy
- Mums and Dads weekends away
- Couples reconnect weekends
- Beach accessible wheelchairs (for hire)
- Counselling and Mental Health services
To find out more view their website www.smiledial.co.nz